At Southern California Marine Surveyor Services (So Cal Surveys), we are dedicated to providing professional, timely, accurate, and the detailed information to our clients concerning the condition of marine vessels (boats and yachts), cargo, and containers.
Before buying a boat it is important to know its condition. There could be additional cost in repairs and missing equipment as well as safety concerns.
Our inspections are thorough and our reports are detailed. Our reports are emailed to our client to ensure timely processing by insurance underwriters and financiers.
When you need a marine surveyor, put our experience, knowledge, and education to work for you.
We specialize in yachts and small craft, and Cargo:
- Pre-Purchase Surveys, Sail and Power
- Damage Claims
- Insurance Renewal Surveys
- Corrosion Surveys
- Cargo and Container Surveys
Certificates and Memberships
- Accredited Marine Surveyor, Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors (SAMS®)
- American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC)
- Graduate, Chapman School of Seamanship
- USCG Container Inspector
- USCG Boarding Officer Foreign Vessel
- USCG Marine Security Inspector (ISPS)
Michael Dickinson, AMS
Accredited Marine Surveyor, SAMSŪ
So Cal Surveys, LLC, PO Box 367, Dana Point, CA 92629
Serving all of Southern California
Marine Surveyor Services, San Diego, Oceanside, Dana Point, Newport Beach, Alamitos Bay, Long Beach, Los Angeles, San Pedro, Willmington, Riverside